Happy Friday, friends!! YAY!! We made it to the weekend!!
I began by stamping the image from the Succulent Banner stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colored it with Zig Clean Color Markers and a blender marker. After it was dry, I cut it out with the Coordinating Die. The second part of the sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink onto a strip of purple cardstock. Alcohol Inks in the same color scheme were blended onto Yupo paper for the background. Once it was dry, it was trimmed down and adhered to purple cardstock and a white cardbase. The succulent die-cut and sentiment strip were popped up with foam adhesive. A sprinkling of Disco Ball Confetti Mix was the perfect finishing touch!!
Thanks for joining me today!! Have a wonderful weekend!!