Welcome to the Trinity Creativity Challenge!
Hello there and welcome to the first ever monthly challenge, Trinity Creativity Challenge, here at Trinity Stamps! I’m Erica, and I’ll be your hostess/cheerleader/encouragement aunt.
We are so excited about this new feature and we hope you will all be so inspired by it, and our fabulous DT’s creations, you can’t help but join in! These challenges will run for the whole month, with a sketch, an inspiration photo, a mood board etc etc as our theme.
We will be starting on the 1st of each month, both to announce the current challenge, as well as show some inspiration from the DT. To announce the winner of last month’s challenge, there will be a separate blog post about a week later. We are also hoping we will have a brand new place for this challenge sometime very soon in the future, but we will be sure to keep you all updated on that matter.
For the month of March, we have a very cute theme, ‘Snail Mail’. This can include anything from a card, a decorated envelope, a handmade book mark, gift cards or whatever else you might think of that goes in the mail.
Our latest mini release with the adorable Mr Snailman and the lovely Snowflake Kisses sets was the inspiration for the “Snail Mail” Challenge Theme. If you don’t have these sets you can pick them, and various other crafting goodies, up in the Trinity Stamps shop now!
Our creative DT have made some gorgeous projects with these and the theme to kickstart your mojo and hopefully inspire you to try something new. To see more projects using the Snowflake Kisses set, check out the release blog post HERE.
Now it’s your turn! Get creative in the craft room and show us what you come up with. Link up your projects in the InLinkz app at the bottom. You will have until March 30th, 10pm PST, to upload your projects. We can’t wait to see what you will create!
HOW TO PLAY THE TRINITY CREATIVITY CHALLENGE:
- To participate, create a “Snail Mail” inspired card/envelope/project.
- You may use other products to play, but Trinity Stamps products should be a primary element.
- The Challenge runs all month long and you have until March 30th, 10 PM PST to link up your projects below. We will announce the winner on our Blog on Saturday, April 6th.
- To enter, please add your projects to the Inlinkz link up at the end of this post. Maximum of 3 entries per participant. You can link to Flickr, Splitcoaster or another online gallery if you don’t have a blog or IG account, but please link back to this challenge and/or mention Trinity Creativity Challenge in your description.
- Add a link back to the challenge on your blog and/or use the hashtag #Trinitycreativitychallenge on social media posts.
- Have Fun!! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
FAVE & WINNER!With every challenge, there needs to be a winner and if you play along we have two ways to win some great prizes!
- We will select one participant randomly to receive a $10 gift certificate to the Trinity Stamps Store!
- Our DT will vote on our Fave project and the card designer selected, will have the opportunity to Guest Design with a product discount. What What…you read that right. Guest Design spot and product discount!!
- All winners will receive a winners badge to post on their blog and other social media outlets.
Happy crafting from Erica and the Trinity Stamps team!
10 thoughts on “Welcome to the Trinity Creativity Challenge!”
Super fun cards and challenge!
Thank you, Katie!
Yay, delighted with the news! Woohoo! I love your envelopes, Erica, so clever to do the “zoom in”, and use the Distress Ink pad! Lovely cards and inspiration from everyone! I hope I’ll manage to participate, especially since I have this snail stamped out already, and I planned to play with him this month anyway, hee hee! 😉
Thank you so much, Mirella! We all hope to see your take on the challenge!
I’m going to throw my hat in the ring…! fingers crossed for this newbie 🙂
Yay, Teresa, we hope to see your take on the challenge!
This looks like FUN!!! I think I may have to support this challenge and play along!!!!
Yes, please, do Kimberly! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!