Spread your wings
Happy Saturday! Hope you are having a great weekend! I have family in town and I am enjoying it. We went to the arboretum yesterday and it was a fun experience, AND it fits well with today’s card.
Aren’t they cute?! I love these sweet moth fairies, they make me smile. I also love how sweet they are in these colors.
Here is how I made it:
- I started by stamping the fairies out from the Fairy Wonderful stamp set. I colored them using my Copics in three shades of colors (yellow, pale green and a light pink).
- Next, I cut them out using my scissors and used a glue pen and added layers of glitter. I set them aside.
- Next, I die cut this lantern die from SugarPea using some pink paper. I also cut out a few bits in silver and this pink gingham paper. The middle was cut out in white.
- I used the Catching Some Rays stencil on the white layer using distress inks and the Trinity Blending Buddy to create the lantern’s glow. I stamped the sentiment on top of that.
- Next, folded my white base. I added a bit of green cardstock.
- Then, I die cut this star paper using a scalloped rectangle die and mounted that on the base.
- Then I added my lantern on top, followed by the fairies.
Here is another view:
What do you think? I think it is just a little different and fun and I hope you like it.
Here is a look at the Trinity Supplies I used and the links are above. For a full list of supplies feel free to visit my blog here.
Hey, did you know we are having a sale?! Yep, you can get some of our awesome new products at a great discount. Check it out!
Feeling inspired?? Be sure to check out these links and follow along for more amazing Trinity Stamps inspiration!!
Trinity Stamps YouTube
Trinity stamps | imagination, inspiration, & conversation Facebook group
Thanks you for stopping by today! Inky Hugs!