Hey there! Katie here today. I have a fun card to share today, which is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Aren’t they so sweet! An adorable couple and here is how I made it.
- Start by stamping your image from the Best Place to Be Stamp Set on Copic-friendly paper with black ink. I use Ink on 3 Blackout Hybrid from the shop.
- Next, I colored my images with Copics (C7, C5, C3, C1, RV69, RV39, RV37, RV25, RV42, RV23, RV14, RV02, RV04, RV02, R85, V15, V09, V12, V04, V06, YG97, YG95, E35, E33, E15, E13, E02, E00). I added a few white highlights with a gel pen and then I die cut them out using the coordinating Best Place to Be Die.
- I set the image aside and die cut the new Embossed Edge Circle Stack Die set in white. I used my Blending Brush with a combo of Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick Oxides.
- After setting that aside, I used the Hip to Be Square Slimline Die on white to cut out the grid. I used my snips to cut out the horizontal portions/rows across. See picture below, I cut out all the portions marked black.
- Then I used the Slimline Strips Die with different papers from both the Autumn Rainbow and Winter Hues Paper Packs.
- I wove those strips over and under the vertical white bars of the Hip to Be Square base, alternating with each strip and adhering all to the bottom of the white.
- Once all the strips were woven in then I mounted on a folded white card base. I mounted the circle and added the die cut image on top using foam tape.
- Then I stamped the sentiment on a strip of red paper and added it to the right of the circle.
- Lastly, I added a mixture of heart and sequin embellishments.
They are so sweet together, I just want to hug them. LOL.
I hope you like this card too and thank you for visiting! Feel free to pop over to my blog anytime. ~Katie