I started by stamping the images from the Teacup Blooms Stamp Set onto white cardstock with InkOn3 Blackout Ink. I colored them with Copics, cut them out with the Coordinating Dies, then added highlights with a white gel pen and dots to the centers of the flowers with a yellow gel pen.
Next, I stamped the Abstract Scratch Background Stamp onto white cardstock using Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink. I cut it out with a die from the Clean Cut Layers Circle Set B. I also die-cut a slightly larger circle from white cardstock with one of the dies from the Dainty Scallop Circle Die Set. The sentiment, from the Punny Cup of Tea Stamp Set, was stamped onto white cardstock with Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide, then cut out with a small die from the A2 Clean Cut Layers Set B Die Set. A die from the A2 Clean Cut Layers Set A Die Set was used to cut the purple layer.
A panel of purple cardstock was die-cut with the largest die from the A2 Clean Cut Layers Set B Die Set. The floral image from the Teacup Blooms Stamp Set was stamped onto each corner with Seedless Preserves, then it was adhered to a white A2 card base with liquid glue.
At this point, all I had to do was adhere everything together. The circle die-cuts were adhered to the background with liquid glue.
I sprinkled Seafoam Pearl Confetti onto the card for the perfect finishing touch.
That’ll do it for me!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!