I wanted to make a pop-up bouquet of flowers using the Trinity Stamps Spring Fling Florals set with the bouquet in the center of the inside of the card.
- Not having a vase to place the flowers in, I made an “elongated” box with Lawn Fawn’s Mini-Pop-Up box die by die cutting the box out of vellum and out of cardstock. I cut the tab off the vellum piece and first glued the vellum to the cardstock and then folded the entire thing into a box. The die set also comes with tabs for the inside of the box. I cut 2 large tabs and cut several long strips of acetate to glue all the flowers inside.
- I made an A2 card base with wood embossed paper and glued a small paper doily in the center of the inside of the card. Subsequently, I die cut a larger panel out of vellum and a smaller panel of Lawn Fawn’s Spiffy Speckles paper for the front of the card.
- All the flowers from the Spring Fling Floral stamp and die set were stamped with a light grey ink and die cut. I copic colored (V20, V28, R32, R30, G43, Y21, YG13) all of the flowers and then some were heat embossed with Wow Powder (Sand Dunes) or with Zink embossing powder in “leaf green”.
- I had some special thin paper which is gold on one side and kraft on the other, which I simply folded to form the paper bag to hold a few flowers for the front of the card. Green twine was used on the inside and outside of the card to create some simple bows.
- I die cut a “hello” from the Sentimini “Hello” die out of gold cardstock with the shadow die cut out of vellum. A few embellishments from the Trinity store (Boiled sugar jelly dropsand pink peony confetti mix) finished the front of the card.
Thank you for stopping by!
Please follow and like us: