Happy Saturday Friends! Katie here today.
I know we have been sharing tons of stuff with the new release because it is AWESOME! Today, however, I am going to step back to share something I made just before this release. It is a fun interactive waterfall card. There are some new dies out there that can help with this function, but did you know you can make your own as well. One additional benefit of making your own is that you can expand the number of panels you have on your card. There are lots of tutorials out there on YouTube to help you make one of your own
Enough jibber jabber eh, let me share my card with this series of photos and see if you can figure out the message:
OK, let’s put all that together shall we- Eye’m + hay-H + sucker + 4 + ewe
Did you get it? I’m a sucker for you!
Additional details on how I made it, minust the waterfall card tutorial:
- I cut my small white squares on Copic friendly paper, stamped my images from the Trinity Picture Sentiment and Sweeter Than stamp sets.
- I colored the images with my copics.
- The stamped letters are from a Lawn Fawn Alpha set and paper pieced with scraps of paper.
- The number is also from the Picture Sentiment set, also paper pieced with scrap DP.
- For the base I used plain white cardstock.
- I used a fun plaid paper for the background and used my wonky stitches die to cut it.
- For the base of the waterfall portion I used a teal blue.
- The portion that says pull, I just hand wrote it.
Well, I hope you found this fun. If you head to my blog you can see a full list of supplies and a little video. You can also follow me on instagram here. Thanks for visiting! ~Katie
Be sure to check out these links and follow along for more amazing Trinity Stamps inspiration!!