Howdy Friends! I am always so happy to be here on Sundays and have you visit me. It is a nice way for me to wrap up my week.
I have been digging on yellow lately, not sure what triggered that. maybe the bright and happy days of summer. But you can see with this fun card, I didn’t stop with the bee’s, beehive teapot, or flower center, but I made the rainbow all yellow too.
Today I have a bright and happy card for you.
This card has a lot of fun Trinity Products going on. Here is how I made it.
- First, I stamped the images from the Best-Tea Party Stamp Set. I cut them out with the coordinating Best Tea Party Dies. Then I colored them with my Copics, using E33, E27, E25, E21, E11, YR31, YR23, Y15, Y13, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, YG03, YG23, BG10, W1, W3, R24, R14, RV23, R35.
- Next, I used a white base and using Broken China Distress Ink With my Puffy Cloud Layers Stencil and Blending Buddy to Create the backdrop. On that, I stamped my sentiment form the Supporting Script Sentiment Set.
- I then added some grass to my base using the new Rainbow Brights DP pack and the Great Outdoors Border Builder Slimline Dies. I tacked it down with Glue.
- Then I used more of the rainbow paper and some glitter paper to create the yellow rainbow from the Funshine Rainbow Die Set. I made clouds too and added a little blue with my BG10 Copic. I mounted this all on my base.
- I came back in and added all of my stamped items using glue and foam tape. I added white hightlights and some flight lines for the bees with a black marker.
Such a happy scene and the yellow rainbow just shines. I hope it brings you some cheer today.
Thank you as always for visiting and hope that you will check out the shop and all of our other inspiration stops.