Tuesday is here and Thanksgiving is around the corner. The state of the world really makes you take stock, it is a good reminder for me to be thankful for the positive things in my life and do more to help others. Today’s card is all about that.
This card is so pretty and I love the message. I made this by:
- Using Watercolor paper, cut to slightly smaller than my base, I stamped the images from Autumn Rainbow using an embossing ink pad from Ink On 3 and embossed it with Wow gold embossing powder. I also had a few extra on some other watercolor paper.
- Next, I used Lindy’s Magicals and some water to create the color and dried it using my heat gun. I distressed the edges and set it aside.
- For the extra leaves, I used the coordinating Autumn Leaves Die Set to cut them out and set them aside.
- Then I used a bit of kraft paper and stamped and embossed the sentiment in black. I brushed the edge with some Delicata Gold ink. Then I popped this up in the middle with foam and those extra leaves.
- I mounted the entire thing on a black base.
- Lastly, I came in and added some embellishments for a bit of sparkle.
So, I know we are all experiencing different challenges right now, but let’s focus on what you are thankful for this year. Please share.
I hope you like it and thank you for visiting. Happy Thanksgiving! ~Katie