It’s Saturday again. Are you having a good day? I hope so!!! I am, always good to be here on the Trinity Blog. I have this sweet card to share with you today.
Not gonna lie, this card took me a long time to make. But that is because I made a ton of these candies from the Candy Jar set and colored and fussy cut them all out. I didn’t use them all, but, I needed to have a lot of them, just in case. There are also some embellishment candies from the shop in the mix.
Here is how I made this:
- I started by stamping the Candy Jar on white Copic friendly paper. I colored it with my grey Copics.
- I cut the jar out using the corresponding die. I cut the top off so I could pop it out using foam tape. I used a bit of vellum behind the middle of the jar so you can see the paper behind it.
- I mounted the jar on candy striped paper that I die cut using the Narrow Card and Bookmark die set. tied a little ribbon around the top, mounted the lid. Then, I added all the candies from the What’s in Your Bucket? Mix.
- I mounted the patterned paper on a layer of pink then on a white base.
- I stamped the sentiments from the Sweetest Sentmini in red and the Merry Christmas Sentimini. The little banner die shapes are from the Merry Christmas Sentimini die set.
I do love the outcome! The little lollipop at the bottom is so very sweet.
I thank you for visiting today and hope that you like my card. Please feel free to visit my blog for a full list of supplies.
You can find more inspiration at the following places: