Hello friends! Happy Sunday to you! Today I have a belated Mother’s Day card to share using the new Spring Fling Florals set.
My style typically uses strong, bold colors, saturated all the way through. But today, I took a cue from my friend Kimberly, who often doesn’t color the entire image. I also used soft pastel colors that are so pretty.
Here is how I made this card:
- I started by masking and stamping the images on white copic friendly paper. I just use post-it notes for masking, easy.
- I colored them using my Copics (G00, G02, V12, R32, B05, B000) and fussy cut them out (since they were masked together).
- Next I used a We are Memory Keepers 3D embossing folder on white, cut 4 X 5 5.25. I mounted that on a white base.
- I die cute the label die and the Mom sentiment and adhered them to the card.
- I added the flowers, including the little blue ones blowing across the front.
- I finished it off with some of the Rock Candy Embellishment Mix.
Here is a floral close up:
I hope you enjoy this post and I thank you for visiting today. You are always welcome to visit my blog as well- KBStamps. 🙂