Hello, it’s Tuesday. I hope today finds you safe an healthy. I can provide you something cute and happy to look at if that helps. 🙂 Here is a super cute little shaped card I wanted to share with you today.
Isn’t he the cutest? I imagine him as a birthday card or birthday party invite.
I used a fun combo of products to make this card. First and foremost is the is the Make a Monster Set.
- I started by die cutting a rectangle with my 4 Bar Die in a light orange paper. I used Pumpkin distress ink and my Blending Buddy to make it darker around the edges and added spots with my Copic.
- Next I used Make a Monster Set with different blues and oranges to cut out all the bits. on some of them, I added a bit of Peacock Distress ink to add depth. The tongue I did in pink and added red Copic and the teeth in white.
- While I believe the oval is meant to be an eye or a nose, I decided to use it for feet and used the paw bit for the pad on the feet. For the toes I used Orange Sprite Sprinkles embellishments.
- For the eyes, I wanted them to be a bit wonky, so I used a couple circle punches for the whites. I added a little distress around the edges. Then I added I’ve Got My Eye On You embellishments.
- Next, I stamped out one of the suckers from Sweeter Than stamp set with Ink on 3 Fadeout Ink and the colored it with Copics. I mounted it inside his little paw.
- Lastly, I mounted this all on the white base.
I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It just screams little boy to me and I love the blue and orange combo.
I hope you like it too and thank you for visiting. Feel free to swing by my blog anytime- KBStamps.