Hello Friends and Happy Monday! Welcome to this week’s Mix it Up Monday. This week I’m sharing two CAS style cards using the Joyeux Noel and Winter Botanicals stamp sets. Let’s call these cards Joyeux Noel meets Spruce and Holly.
- Ink: VersaFine Clair Inks in Glamorous, Verdant, Green Oasis and Nocturne.
- Heat Embossing: VersaMark Ink and Wow SuperFine White
- Embossing Folders: Lace Borders
- Confetti: Imperio Glitter Confetti Mix
Other Fun Things:
- To keep the cards quick and easy, I used the same sentiment on both cards. The sentiment is stamped on a 1.75 x 1.75 which leaves a nice border for a 2 inch square border on the Spruce Card.
- To create the silver border on the Joyeux Noel Holly Card, I cut large silver washi into thin strips and applied it to the 2 x 2 square around the sentiment.
- These are pretty flat cards for mailing but to add dimension I used the lace border embossing folders and adhered the sentiment blocks with foam adhesive. This added just enough dimension without the bulk for easy mailing.
- The inspiration for the Spruce Joyeux Noel Card: A dishtowel. Yep, nothing else to say here.
Joyeux Noel and Holly
Joyeux Noel and Spruce
Spruce and Holly
So there you have it Friends! A mix-up of two festive, versatile and beautiful stamp sets pulled together to create two CAS holiday cards.
We love to see your Trinity Stamps designs so don’t forget to post your Trinity Stamps creations on Instagram and tag #trinitystamps so we can see all your amazing designs!
Best Holiday Wishes and Big Paper Hugs! 🤗
Emily M. (@popsofpaper)