Hey there! Katie here today. I have been posting coffee cards like mad, so it is nice to post something else that is cute and sweet. It might still go good with coffee thought.
Isn’t this cute?! I love this set and it is so perfect with all of the embellishments in the shop. Here is how I mde today’s card:
- I started by stamping and coloring the birdhouse from the Gingerbird Stamp Set with my Copics, then cut it out.
- I stamped some of the other items, the bird, the cookies and the gum drops. I colored and cut them out as well. I added the little Santa hat to the birdy and used a White Posie as a the poof ball on the hat.
- Next I put the house together and used various embellishments to decorate it. I used What’s in Your Bucket, Frosty Snowflake Sprinkles, Pip Pop Drops and Mint to Be.
- Then I die cut this paper from Doodlebug Designs Inc. with a Wonky Stitches die. I mounted it on my white cardstock.
- Next, I added part of a doily to the DP.
- After that, I stamped my sentiment on red and die cut it using the Narrow Card and Bookmark with Envelope Die.
- I mounted everything on my card and wahlah!
I am very pleased with how it all came together and making it kinda felt like making a real gingerbread house. I got to add all the little elements, so fun!
Well that is all I have today, I hope you enjoyed this card and appreciate your visit. For a full list of supplies, feel free to visit me on my blog. ~Katie
Be sure to check out these links and follow along for more amazing Trinity Stamps inspiration!!
Trinity Stamps YouTube