Hi there and welcome to Sunday. Hopefully you are enjoying your weekend. I am!
I am here to share some thank you’s today, a card and matching tag. Let’s start with the card shall we.
I love the combination of the rainbow, the black and gold. Such a nice combination in my mind.
Here is how I made it:
- I started with some watercolor paper, I stamped the bouquet from the Hello Sweet Friend set in versamark ink and embossed it using Wow’s Gold Embossing Powder.
- Next, I spritzed the paper with water. I then took out my rainbow of colored distress inks (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet) and swiped them across the wet paper like so.
- After I had all the colors on the page, I spritzed a bit more water to let the colors run a bit. Then I used my heat gun to dry them.
- The image got a little bit muddy at the bottom, but I die cut it out using a rounded rectangle die.
- Then I cut out the words using the thank you from the Thank you Senti-mini Die Set. I used the thicker thanks using black foam and then I cut the thin thanks in shiny gold.
- I mounted the panel on the black base. I added the sentiment on top and added some bits of sparkly embellishments.
For the tag, I followed the same method, however, instead of of placing the sentiment on top, I die cut the fat word in the black tag. I placed the think gold thanks inside the black later which was mounted on top of the colored layer. I added a few more embellishments and gold thread to finish it off.
Pretty easy, but creates a nice card and tag set to give with a gift to a friend, teacher or someone else. I hope you like it.
Thanks for the visit! See you next time! ~Katie