Hello Trinity Tribe!! Today is the final day of our 2020 Creative Team Reveal!! The video team is comprised of 13 uber talented ladies that are all ready to inspire YOU! Both YouTube and IGTV will be covered by this team, and we can’t wait to see what they have planned!
Let me introduce you to all of them now! Be sure to click on their social media links to follow along with them.
- “Fun fact about me- I’m a third generation papercrafter! I’ve been papercrafting since 1994, and my first job was in a local scrapbooking store. Favorite Technique: Blended Backgrounds to create scene cards!!!”
- “Fun fact: I am originally from Canada, but grew up in the US. I became a citizen in 2014! Technique: Ink Blending.”
- “Fun facts: I’ve been playing basketball for over 20 years and I still play and train every week.I will play my first match after having my second child in two weeks. Fingers crossed that we win. Favorite technique: I like to make my own pattern paper.”
- “A few fun facts about me: my favorite food is Mexican and my kid’s and I sing the Twelve Days of Christmas song year round, lol! My favorite technique is coloring, either with colored pencil or watercolors. Crafty therapy.”
- “Fun fact- I am a serious video game nerd! 🤓 Favorite craft supply is either my Distress Oxides or my alcohol markers. I love to make scene cards so these are staples for me!”
- “Fun fact- I’m a Phlebotomist by day(drawing blood) and I used to assist in Autopsies, and when I craft I binge watch Crime shows! And I had my only child at 39. Fave technique is watercoloring florals and Eclipse technique.”
- “Fun fact: I LOVE home renovations, doing all the work myself. Demo, hanging sheet rock, mudding, laying flooring. If it’s a gut job, I’m all on it. Favorite craft product: mounting foam – Seriously, if you make a card without it call a doctor, quick.”
- “Fun fact- I can live anywhere if I have my craft supplies and avocados. I am a total foodie. Fave technique-no line coloring.”
Julianne Foyil– IGTV
- “Fun Fact: I collect pigs and snowmen, my friends and family give me pigs anytime they see one lol. And during the holiday season my house is filled with snowmen. Favorite: would definitely be masking and copic coloring.”
- “Fun fact: I rearrange or reorganize my house interiors almost monthly. It’s a running joke with our friends. They fully expect to see the furniture completely rearranged at every visit. Fave technique: blended backgrounds.”
- “Fun fact- I love cooking shows. I can watch food network with my husband for hours. The funny thing is both he and I absolutely hate cooking! Fav technique- I love die cutting, I like the process of assembling all the layers even the tiny dainty ones.”
Maria Russell— YouTube
- Fun fact about me – I have two homes and I go back and forth between the USA (I’m from Florida) and overseas. Naturally I have two studios set up so I can work on my craft. I love ink-blending using water reactive inks either from Spectrum Noir or Distress Oxide inks, and layering the same colors using a stencil.
Phew! This is one ahh-mazing group of ladies and we are so excited for 2020! Stay tuned, BIG things are coming your way soon, you won’t want to miss it!