It is the last day of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring/Summer blog hop. Here are Trinity we have loads of fun… you might have noticed. 😉 I wanted to wrap up the week with a fun coffee card of my own.
Now this card is open to interpretation, you could assume that this is talking to the person receiving this card, or possibly the coffee itself. LOL.
This is actually pretty easy to make.
- I started by die cutting the Mug Die in white cardstock. Then I die cut it again with this DP. I also cut out the gift card holder in coordinating DP.
- I stamped the A Better Place image on the DP layer. I stamped it again on Copic friendly paper.
- Next, I adhered the DP layer to the base on the front and inside.
- On the Copic paper, I colored the globe and better portion with my markers (B23, B26, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y38, YG23, YG25) and fussy cut them out.
- I adhered the letters directly and then popped up the globe with foam tape.
- The black ink was a little hard to see on the Navy paper, so I went over the other part of the sentiment with a silver gel pen.
My hearts are by no means perfect, but I still like them with the silver on Navy. The silver really pops and has good contrast. Here is a view of the inside where the gift card is.
I think it turned out pretty fun and I hope you do too! Thank you for visiting me here and you can always visit my blog as well.
Oh, and PS, we have enjoyed being a super sponsor for this hop and wish you luck on winning one of the many prizes!