Happy Saturday! Hope you are having a great weekend! I have family in town and I am enjoying it. We went to the arboretum yesterday and it was a fun experience, AND it fits well with today’s card.
Aren’t they cute?! I love these sweet moth fairies, they make me smile. I also love how sweet they are in these colors.
Here is how I made it:
- I started by stamping the fairies out from the Fairy Wonderful stamp set. I colored them using my Copics in three shades of colors (yellow, pale green and a light pink).
- Next, I cut them out using my scissors and used a glue pen and added layers of glitter. I set them aside.
- Next, I die cut this lantern die from SugarPea using some pink paper. I also cut out a few bits in silver and this pink gingham paper. The middle was cut out in white.
- I used the Catching Some Rays stencil on the white layer using distress inks and the Trinity Blending Buddy to create the lantern’s glow. I stamped the sentiment on top of that.
- Next, folded my white base. I added a bit of green cardstock.
- Then, I die cut this star paper using a scalloped rectangle die and mounted that on the base.
- Then I added my lantern on top, followed by the fairies.
Here is another view:
What do you think? I think it is just a little different and fun and I hope you like it.
Here is a look at the Trinity Supplies I used and the links are above. For a full list of supplies feel free to visit my blog here.
Hey, did you know we are having a sale?! Yep, you can get some of our awesome new products at a great discount. Check it out!
Feeling inspired?? Be sure to check out these links and follow along for more amazing Trinity Stamps inspiration!!
Trinity Stamps YouTube
Thanks you for stopping by today! Inky Hugs!