Hello Friends, Happy Monday! It’s Emily M. (@popsofpaper) and I’m here this week sharing one of my favorite holiday Trinity Stamp sets. I don’t know about you but I am frantically finishing my holiday cards so I can send them out this week. I took the “One Stamp” in this post literally this week and only used the sentiment stamp from the Season Greeting Silhouette Set to produce three holiday cards. If you are like me and looking for a quick and easy way to create and mass produce holiday cards, I have the project for you.
The Festive Supplies:
- Stamp Set: Season Greetings Silhouettes
- VersaFine Clair Inks: Charming Pink, Green Oasis, Blue Belle
- Confetti: Bubblegum, Let’s Party, Caribbean Ocean, Lucky Clover
- Sequins: Blizzard Shaker Embellishment Mix
- Washi Tape: A mix from my stash
- Stamp the sentiment on a card panel. The great this about this sentiment is it is BOLD and you can use it on Portrait or Landscape cards. I used VersaFine Clair inks for a vibrant, crisp impression.
- Select your favorite embellishments and colors and place around the sentiment. I wanted it to look like thrown confetti around the sentiment for a fun holiday celebration vibe. I adhered all embellishments using Nuvo Liquid Adhesive. Wait for your sequins to dry.
- For additional interest, add some fun Washi tape to the bottom of the card panel. I think this helps bring balance to a top-heavy card and is a great way to use your Washi!
- Attach the card panel to a coordinating color card stock with dimensional foam tape.
Pinks, Mints & Aquas (my favorite color combo)
Traditional Red and Green (my favorite color combo)
Winter Wonderland Blues, Silvers and White (my favorite color combo)
Ok, so maybe they are all my favorite color combinations for the season. 🙂 So there you have it friends, three quick and easy holiday cards using one stamp from the Season Greetings Silhouettes Stamp Set. Wishing you success in your holiday card making and happy mail sending!
I hope you enjoyed this holiday treat and can’t wait to see you next Monday! Don’t forget to check out the Trinity Stamps Blog, You Tube and Instagram for more design team inspiration all week long! We always love to see what you create with Trinity Stamps. When posting to IG don’t forget to use #trinitystamps so we can find your designs!
Big Paper Hugs!