Katie here today to share a lovely card I recently made for a friend. She is moving out of state and I am sad but happy, bittersweet, you know what I mean. My family and I made her some sugar cookies as well, she loves those. 🙂
Here is the card I made:
For this card I used the Bouquet of Hope Stamp set. It is such a lovely set and perfect for so many occasions. Here is what I did.
- Started by creating the background using my Trinity Blendability Brushes with Distress Oxides Broken China and Dusty Concord.
- I used my Misti to stamp the image with my embossing ink. I used white embossing powder and my heat tool to set the image.
- Next, I added color to the image using a combo of sparkle pens and Zigs.
- I die cut the image out using a deckle edge die. Then I die cut the lattice background and placed the main image on top.
- I stamped a few additional flowers on paper and colored with my Copics, cut them out and added to the corners.
- Lastly, I mounted it all on white cardstock.
Here is a close up of the flowers:
Inside I stamped the sentiment- If friends were flowers I’d pick you!
Thank you for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to visit me on my blog for a full list of supplies.