Happy Friday! It is one of my favorite days of the week! Whoop, whoop!
I have an easy card for you today, perfect for mass production, but it is still filled with color for the perfect Wow factor.
Isn’t it pretty! I could easily be a one layer card, thought I didn’t go with that. Here is how I made it:
- I started with a piece of white cardstock measuring 4 X 5.25.
- I used my distress inks with my A-2 Foundations Circle stencil with my Distress Inks and Trinity Blending Buddy to create the colorful circles.
- Once that was dry, I stamped Love & Happy Thoughts with versamark and set it with black embossing powder.
- I stamped the heart portion again on a bit of paper where the green and yellow circles matched the original and embossed it, cut out the banner and popped it up with foam tape.
- Next, I splattered some white and some black sparkly ink across the top.
- I adorned it with the Cinnamon Red Hot Jelly Hearts.
- Lastly, I mounted that on a white A2 sized card base with foam tape.
Here is a close up where you can see that banner. I love the overlapping colors too. I am enamoured with rainbows lately and that influenced this card.
I do hope you like it. You are welcome to visit my blog for a full list of supplies. Thanks for visiting! ~Katie