Happy Saturday Friends! Pretty much the best day of the week!!! I challenge anyone who thinks differently, unless you have different days off. LOL.
I have a fun card to share with you today featuring one of our newest stamp sets, Oracle Octopus Stamp and Die Set.
Isn’t she fabulous?! I love her so much, she is a most beautiful fortune teller.
Here is how I made it:
- I stamped and die cut the image using Copic friendly paper.
- I colored the image with a large variety of Copics.
- You’ll notice I colored the area blue in between the tentacles and around the outside to make it blend in with the background.
- Once I was done coloring, I added white highlights with a gel pen and used a shimmer pen to add a layer to the crystal ball and jewels.
Here is a little close up of the crystal ball.
- Next I die cut the background, picked out the pieces that I didn’t want and mounted it on a lighter color blue.
- Next I die cut some seaweed and shells. I added a little extra color to the shells using zigs.
- I mounted everything together.
- I stamped the sentiment on a small purple banner and mounted it.
- Finally, I added the final bit of the sentiment inside to make it complete- “Future Looks Bright.”
Here is one more close up shot, showing the seaweed.
Well that’s all for today. I hope you have enjoyed it. If you would like a full list of supplies, head to my blog. Meanwhile, I’ll send you off with a prediction of a most fabulous day!
4 thoughts on “Future Looks…”
perfect, love all the fun details!
Awesome and love the
Carla from Utah
Love this design!
Thank you all so much!