Happy Friday! I am usually a Monday post kind of girl, so it is nice to interact with you on the tail end of the workweek instead of the dreaded Monday! 😉 I hope it has been a fantastic week for you.
You can tell from my post today that spring has been on my mind. We have had 2 days of sun (OMG!) after having almost 3 months without. Soooo lovely to see that bright beautiful gas ball. lol. There are always a few early signs of spring here, but you know spring is REALLY coming when you start seeing Cherry Blossoms. Today’s card is inspired by those beautiful blooms.
I know what your thinking… one layer card? She doesn’t do one layer cards. Today I am here to surprise you with one. Here’s how I made it.
- I stamped blooms from the Love You Bunches stamp set using fadeout ink.
- Then I colored them no-line style using my Copics and cut them out.
- I repeated this by stamping the small buds from the Spring Fling Floral in the same manner. You could also stamp the large image from Love you bunches and snip the buds out of this image.
- Next. I took a white card base and and used the Layered Heart Stencil , Blending Buddy and distress ink to add the pink heart to the base.
- Next, I die cut a branch using a die from my stash in a light brown cardstock. I adhered this to my base and used glue and foam tape to set the flowers.
- Then I stamped the sentiment using more distress ink.
- Lastly, I added some Champagne Bubbles sequins.
I hope you like it and I am thankful you stopped by! You are welcome to visit my blog for a full list of supplies and other fun inspiration. ~Katie