Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet card for you today specifically because I wanted to play with Davina and the Trinity Crafty Troop Challenge. I mean, have you seen the colors above and the badge? So fun!
Here is my card for this challenge:
Bunnies and pastels make the perfect playmates. So does this fun DP from Echo park that did a ton of the work. 🙂
Here is how I made this:
- I started by stamping several elements form the Dust Bunnies Stamp Set onto Copic friendly paper with Ink on 3 Blackout Hybrid ink. I die cut them using the Dust Bunnies Die Set.
- I also stamped the book from the Sleepy Hollow Stamp Set on the same paper and die cut it with the Sleepy Hollow Die Set.
- I colored the bed posts, bunny, book and slippers with my Copics (E35, E27, W3, W0, RV21, RV04, R27, BG32, Y21, C1, C3)
- Next, I pulled out the Echo Park paper and a few other scraps and stamped again so I could paper piece the quilt, blanket and pillow. I put the bed together and set the items aside.
- I used some white paper, cut with a wonky edge die. Then I used Slimline Lots of Dots Stencil with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and my Blending Buddy,
- I mounted the polka-dot layer on the white base with foam tape and then set my scene.
- Lastly, I stamped the Springtime Sentiment on the banner and adhered it to the card.
This definitely looks like me with a book by the bed. Also, I think these pastel colors are perfect for a cheery get well card (as well as the challenge).
I hope you like it and thanks for visiting! Please feel free to pop by my blog for a visit anytime. Be sure to enter the challenge here before the month is over for your chance to win a Trinity gift card!
3 thoughts on “A-Choo”
So sweet Katie!!!
So adorable, Katie!!! ❤️❤️❤️