Happy Birthday Month From Trinity! Woohoo! So many fun things coming up and you are gonna love our upcoming release! Also, our Challenge is so fun this month with a birthday theme. Here is the reminder of the challenge and badge.
The last few months (or basically the whole year) have been so odd, I made something fitting for this challenge.
Welcome to the TWILIGHT ZONE!
This card is just fun and silly and I love the black and white.
To make this:
- Cut a bit of white CS to 4 X 5.2.
- I used the Slimline Swirl Stencil set with my Blending Buddy and Black Soot Distress ink to create the background. NOTE- this might be my fave stencil, don’t tell the others, but it is just so cool!)
- Then, I ran the background through my big shot with the Starry Skies Cover Plate Die.
- Next, I stamped my elements from the following sets on Copic Friendly paper as I thought they looked like good twilight zone elements- Swamp Monster from Hugs and Squishies, book and stars from Happee Birthday and the bottle from Magical Wizards. The sentiment and balloon are from Unbelievable. I colored them all with grey toned Copics (37, C5, C3, C1, W5, W3, W0).
- Lastly, I put it all together with foam tape. I added some stars from Oh My Stars and googly eyes.
Here is one last look:
Yay! I earned another badge. I love them because they are cute and fun. BTW, I proudly show these badges on my blog. Am I a dork? Maybe, but a proud one. 😀
Hope you’ll join us for the challenge! You can find it here.
Thanks for visiting me today! ~Katie
3 thoughts on “Twilight Zone”
This is a great card and no you are not a dork! You are a talented crafter and this is an outta this world card! An outta this dimension card! Love that it is in B/W for the old 60’s effect! Great work! 🙂