Can you believe Halloween is right around the corner? I am not sure what it will look like this year, probably pretty anticlimactic.
But, that won’t stop me from sending out a few cards/Halloween happy mail. Here is one of them.
I love this card, mainly because it combines fun elements and the colors are not typical.
I made this one by:
- Stamping and coloring the Sweet Friendship stamp. I cut it out and cut the chocolate bar and M&M separate. I also cut off the top part of the sentiment.
- Next, I die cut the Harvest Candy and Flower Bucket in teal and black. I added a little extra dimension with a Copic.
- Next, I used a bit of the Slimline Black & White Paper Pack and stamped the top portion of the sentiment directly onto it. I colored the “Friendship portion with a blue Copic.
- Then, I arranged the sweets and the bucket on the sheet using glue and foam tape and placed that layer on the black base.
- I then took some pink and purple cardstock and die cut them using the Stitched Slimline Strips. I cut them down to the size I wanted and adhered them. Wahlah!
Pretty fun if you ask me and I look forward to mailing it to someone special. What are your plans for Halloween assuming you participate? Any ideas for me on how to make it special for my daughter considering there may be little to no trick or treating?
Well that is all I have today. Thanks for visiting me here and hope you enjoyed this project.